What We Do
- Assist community groups in projects that promote local food, water, energy, health and economic self-sufficiency.
- Advance nutritional programs based upon environmentally sound plant-based diets.
- Assist communities in disaster relief and recovery efforts.
- Provide educational opportunities and experiences for young people to expand their environmental and cultural awareness and encourage healthy life choices.
- Support medical programs that encourage local control and responsibility for community health, such as Primary Health Care and Midwifery training.